๐Ÿ˜ŽThanks For a Great Season!๐Ÿ˜Ž

We are so thankful for another great season at Big Surf Waterpark! Our Lake of the Ozarks waterpark is honored to provide lasting memories for our little surfers. While we are closed for the season, we still want to share some recent testimonials about our waterpark with you.


"First time there was for a trip with my daughter’s softball team. She had a great time! Excellent place to go!" - Elizabeth Askew Nations

"I am 54 years old and I love hanging out there with my kids and grandkids!! Very clean and fun! The staff is very helpful and friendly! Would recommend to everyone!" - Neal Young

"Spent the day at Big Surf Waterpark with our group of 7. Staff were very friendly. Slides were great. Lazy river was great. Food was really good especially the pizza. The best was the wave pool - couldn't get the girls out of it lol. The whole pool area was very clean and the flowers & shrubbery was very well done! Thank you Big Surf Water Park staff we had a great day!" - Douglas Jones

"I went there when I was 12 when they first opened 30 years ago. Now I have been taking my 12 year old son there. Glad they are still open after all this time, many of the other activities that I used to do at the lake when I was a kid have closed are in ruins." - David Calhoun 

"I went to this park once before when I was a kid but could not remember for the life of me where it was and what it was called so whenever we went yesterday all my childhood memories of big surf came back I'm glad I got to go yesterday cuz it was a blast especially riding the Zambezi Falls, space Bowl and the wave pool." - Ryan Rush

"My daughter spent the day at Big Surf and had a great time! It was a HOT day so the water felt great! Not too busy and had a great deal of food! Thanks" - Tonya Gahring Edgar

"Our family goes once a year just to spend some time together and it is a great place! We range in age from 3-56 and we all enjoy it! Can’t wait till next year!!!" - Kim Abbett

"Loved it. My kids loved it! Thinking about doing a birthday party for my kids down there in the future!" - Micheal Robinson

"We love Big Surf!!!! We get season passes every year the kids absolutely love it!!!!" - Mara Starnes

"Went to the water park yesterday for my husband's and son's birthday it was great. Had lots of fun. Love coming here at least one time each summer." - Mitch N' Laney Morris

"They are amazing you have to take your kids there they will have a blast I get season passes. They are worth it. I totally recommend going there." - Zoie Swann

Now that you've heard from some of our fans, you're ready to make plans to hang out at the best waterpark at the Lake of the Ozarks next summer. Stay tuned for some upcoming specials for season passes to Big Surf for the 2019 season! 







            FOLLOW US ON:
                 ๐ŸŒŠ Facebook
                 ๐ŸŒŠ Twitter
                 ๐ŸŒŠ Instagram


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Surf Waterpark FAQ'S

๐ŸŒžEnd The Summer In Style with Big Surf๐ŸŒž

Season Passes Are Still On Sale!๐ŸŒŠ